generated by sloganizer.net

8. mars 2009

Pretty pink neckwarmer


I've had this Pudorosa neckwarmer in my queue for some time. And then I found the perfect yarn: Handpainted mirasol alpaca. Beautiful colours, and soft and warm. I could have used smaller needles, to make it a little tighter around the neck, but it's pretty anyway. Maybe next time.
The pattern is from the Spanish online knitting magazine Tejemanejes. Luckily the pattern has been translated to English. I do speak Spanish, but I haven't taken the step into the Spanish knitting vocabulary yet. That might be a future challenge...

2 kommentarer:

AnnetteK sa...

Lekker hals!
Hvor mye garn gikk det med? Har ett nøste Mirasol nemlig, og lurer på om det holder?

torirot sa...

Jeg brukte litt under et nøste, så det bør gå bra! Strikket med pinne 3 mm, kunne nok godt ha brukt 2,5 mm, men så strikker jeg ganske løst. Lykke til, det er et fint mønster, synes jeg.

Related Posts with Thumbnails