generated by sloganizer.net

5. november 2013

Finished fairisle!


I recently finished my fairisle sweater!
 I'm quite happy with it, if I may say so myself. 
More details on Ravelry.


There will be a pattern, eventually...

About last post: I was not able to see the whole knitting TV night 
last weekend, as I had to work. 
But it's still available to see online,
 so there is still a chance for us who couldn't see it all.

Knitting evening here, knitting night here 
(where they tried, but did not succeed in beating the 
"from sheep to sweater"  world record from Austrailia.)

2 kommentarer:

Berit sa...

What a beautiful sweather with nice colors. Have a nice day

ANNEPÅLANDET sa...

Skjønner godt at du er happy med den - den ble jo kjempefin! Med matchende tilbehør som prikken over i-en :-)
Ha en fin dag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails